Showing 1–12 of 34 results
not rated £95.00 inc. VAT
Equipe Emporio Clincher Bridle
The BRE07 flash bridle is crafted to perfection in Italy from English leather. This flash bridle has clincher detail on the browband and noseband with padding that puts your horses comfort at first. This bridle is available in black, brown, red brown and newmarket in pony, cob or full. The BRE07 does not come with reins. We can easily order more of these in, they take about 3-4 weeks, please feel free to contact us
not rated £90.00 inc. VAT
Heritage Anatomical Cavesson Bridle
- Padded leather crown, curved in shape
- Anatomically shaped around ears and cheekbones
- Cheek pieces of noseband are curved to eliminate pressure points
- No overhead additional straps
- Padded leather Cavesson noseband
- Crank style noseband fastening
- Soft leather curved brow band with crystal detail
- Includes soft feel, grip leather reins with stoppers, and an additional plain brow band.
not rated £44.00 inc. VAT
Heritage English Leather Hunter Bridle With Wide Cavesson Nose band
English leather bridle with plain hunter style brow band and nose band, including inside grip rubber reins. Handcrafted from the finest English leather with stainless steel fittings.
not rated £24.00 inc. VAT
Mattes Noseband/Poll Cover
Nose band cover made with 100% genuine sheepskin To provide protection, for use with a head collar or a bridle Velcro fastening for easy attachment Length - 28cm Circumference 8cm In stock for immediate dispatch or more colour options available to be ordered in for you as well as different lengths.
not rated £13.00 inc. VAT
Presteq Cheek Pieces
The clever design of the Faysport bridle with clip fastenings has plenty of advantages. One of them is easily changing between bits. These cheek pieces you can attach to your bits. By keeping several sets at hand, you can be ready for any horse or situation. The cheek pieces are available in black and brown, provided in a set of two and fit both the cob and full size bridles. To be used on the PresTeq FaySport bridle. Size chart:
- Size S: 9 – 11 cm
- Size L: 12 – 14 cm
not rated £8.00 inc. VAT
PresTeq Elastic Bitstraps
The elastic FaySport bit straps protect the bars in the mouth by distributing the pressure of the bit between the bars and the noseband. Pressure of the reins is also applied more evenly because the impact is slowed down by the elastic bit straps. This can especially be useful for young horses of horses with a restless or sensitive mouth.
not rated £172.00 inc. VAT
Presteq Faysport Anatomical Bridle
The world’s only bridle with 12 anatomical properties After extensive research into the anatomy of the horse’s head, PresTeq has developed the FaySport Bridle. This is the world’s only bridle with 12 anatomical properties, which create a bridle with optimal comfort for the horse. The bridle follows the contours of the horse’s head and evades important nerves, muscles, bones and joints. Without hindrance from the bridle, the horse will be able to optimally focus on his task and get the best connection possible with its rider. The bridle also has various additional functionalities to provide convenience and flexibility for the rider. Making it the perfect tool for the serious rider and busy schedule. The bridle is made of vegetable tanned leather, which is gentle on the skin, durable and eco-friendly. The bridle can be used for all disciplines. The bridle is available in black and brown, both colours are available in size Pony, cob, X Full and full. Not supplied with reins Short explanation 12 anatomical properties
- The special shape of the crown piece relieves the nuchal ligament and nerve endings at the top of the poll. The pressure is moved to two gel cushions on the sides of the neck.
- The crown piece follows the shape of the ear base, allowing for optimal freedom of movement for the ears.
- The PressTEQ attachment of the browband provides a smooth bottom surface and prevents pressure points.
- The special shape of the crown piece avoids the TMJ joint, allowing optimal relaxation of the jaw.
- The crown piece avoids the facial crest to prevent chafing.
- By removing the unnecessary throat latch, the windpipe can no longer be obstructed or irritated.
- The ElasTEQ system in the cheek pieces provides an elastic connection to the mouth and prevents too much pressure on top of the head.
- The special shape of the noseband avoids the facial nerve opening in the skull.
- The noseband does not put pressure on the molars and cheeks.
- By using the provided elastic bit straps, pressure on the bars of the mouth will be reduced.
- The noseband is placed high enough to avoid the tip of the nasal bone and also features gel padding.
- The noseband is shaped to completely avoid the nostrils, allowing for optimal breathing.
- Disconnect the left cheek piece
- Place the bridle gently on the head, gently over the ears
- Fasten the noseband
- Place the bit in the mouth and connect the left cheek piece
- Fasten the flash strap
- The crown piece
- The noseband
- The noseband straps
- The bit
not rated £57.00 inc. VAT
PresTeq FaySport Head Piece
Customize the fit of the FaySport bridle for your horse by combining parts in various sizes. The special shape of the FaySport headpiece relieves the nuchal ligament and nerve endings at the top of the neck. The pressure is distributed over two gel cushions on the sides of the neck. In addition, the crown piece follows the shape of the ear base, allowing optimal freedom of movement for the ears. The jaw joint is also avoided, which makes it easier for the horse to relax its jaw. The PressTEQ attachment of the browband provides a smooth bottom surface and prevents pressure points. Measure from the bottom of one ear, across the head to the other ear as illustrated in the picture. Pick the size according to the measurement.
- Pony: 30 – 34 cm
- Cob: 32 – 36 cm
- Full: 34 – 38 cm
- X-Full: 36 – 40 cm
not rated £82.00 inc. VAT
PresTeq FaySport Noseband
Customize the fit of the FaySport bridle for your horse by combining parts in various sizes. The special shape of the FaySport noseband avoids the facial nerve opening in the skull and does not put pressure on the molars and cheeks. The noseband is shaped to completely avoid the nostrils, allowing for optimal breathing. The noseband is placed high enough to avoid the tip of the nasal bone and also features gel padding. The ElasTEQ system in the cheek pieces provides an elastic connection to the mouth and prevents too much pressure on top of the head. If desired, the elastic bit straps can be attached to the noseband to reduce the pressure on the bars. NOT SUPPLIED WITH CHEEK PIECES TO ATTACH TO THE BIT - ALSO AVAILABLE SEPARATELY WORKS WITH THE FAYSPORT BRIDLE ONLY! Measure the circumference of your horse’s nose two finger widths below the cheekbone to find the right size.
- Pony: 48 - 56 cm
- Cob: 54 - 62 cm
- Full: 60 - 68 cm
- X-Full: 65 - 73 cm
not rated £14.00 inc. VAT
Presteq Throat Lash
The FaySport bridle is designed without a throat latch. Because of the shape and the fastening of the bridle, the throat latch has become superfluous. Do you still want the bridle with a throat latch? Then you can easily attach this separate throat latch to the browband with the supplied D-rings. In addition, the throat latch is a required part of the bridle in cross country. This loose FaySport throat latch with supplied D-rings and handy PresTeq clip fastenings can be easily attached to the browband. According to FEI guidelines, the throat latch is a mandatory part of tack in cross-country Size chart:
- Pony/Cob: 61 – 68 cm
- Full/X-Full: 66 – 76 cm
not rated £92.00 inc. VAT
QHP Amor Bridle
The lush, chic bridle Amor stands out with rose gold details. The patent leather wave shaped browband has rose golden rhinestones. All the hardware is rose gold coloured as well. The bridle has a patent leather Swedish noseband and comes with web reins with hook studs.
not rated £9.00 inc. VAT
QHP Bridle Covers
The faux fur cover protects the nose of the horse against rubbing or chafing. It can also be used to protect the area behind the ears from pressure marks. It’s extremely soft, comfortable and easy to put on and off thanks to the fastening. It’s ideal for horses with sensitive skin.