Showing 1–12 of 45 results
not rated £94.00 inc. VAT
Equipe Emporio Bridle with Removable Flash Black Full with Brass Fittings
The Equipe Emporio Bridle with Removeable Flash is a smart and stylish Equipe Bridle that will enhance your horses beauty whilst keeping him comfortable. The Emporio range brings the Equipe quality at an affordable price.
- Raised Brow band
- Raised Nose band
- Stainless Steel buckles
- Padded for comfort
black Leather. Full Size with brass fittings
not rated £94.50 inc. VAT
Heritage Anatomical Cavesson Bridle
The Heritage Anatomical Range is made from the softest leather and has been designed to offer maximum comfort around the horses ears, nose and cheekbones. The anatomically shaped, padded headpiece has been designed to distribute pressure away from the sensitive area behind the ears with no additional overhead straps. A modern twist on a classic bridle that is available with or without a flash and has uniquely curved cheek pieces to eliminate pressure. High quality stainless steel fittings and a soft leather curved brow band with eye catching crystal detail finishes the look. This bridle is supplied with soft feel, grip leather reins and an additional plain brow band
- Padded leather crown, curved in shape
- Anatomically shaped around ears and cheekbones
- Cheek pieces of noseband are curved to eliminate pressure points
- No overhead additional straps
- Padded leather Cavesson noseband
- Crank style noseband fastening
- Soft leather curved brow band with crystal detail
- Includes soft feel, grip leather reins with stoppers, and an additional plain brow band.
not rated £44.00 inc. VAT
Heritage English Leather Hunter Bridle With Wide Cavesson Nose band
English leather bridle with plain hunter style brow band and nose band, including inside grip rubber reins. Handcrafted from the finest English leather with stainless steel fittings.
not rated £44.00 inc. VAT
Heritage Saddlery English Leather Bridle With Mexican Noseband
Heritage English Leather Bridle with Mexican Noseband, Soft Feel Rubber Reins Included.
not rated £25.00 inc. VAT
Mattes Sheepskin Noseband/Poll Cover
Nose band cover made with 100% genuine sheepskin To provide protection, for use with a head collar or a bridle Velcro fastening for easy attachment Length - 28cm Circumference 8cm In stock for immediate dispatch or more colour options available to be ordered in for you as well as different lengths.
not rated £13.00 inc. VAT
Presteq Cheek Pieces
The clever design of the Faysport bridle with clip fastenings has plenty of advantages. One of them is easily changing between bits. These cheek pieces you can attach to your bits. By keeping several sets at hand, you can be ready for any horse or situation. The cheek pieces are available in black and brown, provided in a set of two and fit both the cob and full size bridles. To be used on the PresTeq FaySport bridle. Size chart:
- Size S: 9 – 11 cm
- Size L: 12 – 14 cm
not rated £8.00 inc. VAT
PresTeq Elastic Bitstraps
The elastic FaySport bit straps protect the bars in the mouth by distributing the pressure of the bit between the bars and the noseband. Pressure of the reins is also applied more evenly because the impact is slowed down by the elastic bit straps. This can especially be useful for young horses of horses with a restless or sensitive mouth.
not rated £225.00 inc. VAT
PresTeq FayPerform Shine Weymouth/Double Bridle
On the basis of careful research into the anatomy of the horse's head, the FayPerform bridle has been developed. This bridle is the only bridle worldwide that consists of so many anatomical characteristics. A horse's head contains many nerves. These nerves take care of the motoric functions, balance, heartbeat and the feeling of the horse. When these nerves become pinched or pressure is applied to them it causes pain. This can negatively affect the horse's performance. The new FayPerform bridle avoids pinching the neck band and nerve endings at the top of the neck and distributes the pressure evenly. The crown piece follows the shaped of the ear base and the browband attachment ensures that no pressure point can develop on the inside of the crown piece. The shape of the headpiece avoids the jaw point making it easier for the horse to relax. The bridle also avoids the cheekbone and the foramen infraorbital (small hole in the skull). Finally, the bridle does not press against the teeth and cheeks of the horse, which allows the horse to relax its mouth. The bridle features a patent leather noseband and deluxe browband with rhinestones. In short, a bridle of very good quality which, through careful research, contributes to performing at a high level. DOES NOT INCLUDE REINS
- Material: leather
- High quality bridle
- Browband is equipped with rhinestones
- The browband is easy to remove
- Optimal freedom of movement of the ears through base the shape of the crown piece
- Crown peace relieves pressure on the neck ligaments and nerve endings
- Special shape of crown piece avoids the jaw joint
- Avoidance of abrasion by avoiding the cheekbone
- Special noseband avoids the foramen infraorbital
- Noseband does not press against the cheeks or molars
- Noseband is extra comfortable, soft and pressure-distributing by gel padding
- The bridle is finished with glitter border
not rated £198.00 inc. VAT
PresTeq FayPerform Weymouth/Double Bridle
On the basis of careful research into the anatomy of the horse's head, the FayPerform Weymouth bridle has been developed. This bridle is the only bridle worldwide that consists of so many anatomical characteristics. A horse's head contains many nerves. These nerves take care of the motoric functions, balance, heartbeat and the feeling of the horse. When these nerves become pinched or pressure is applied to them it causes pain. This can negatively affect the horse's performance. The new FayPerform bridle avoids pinching the neck band and nerve endings at the top of the neck and distributes the pressure evenly. The headpiece is shaped at the ear base and the browband attachment ensures that no pressure point can develop on the inside of the headpiece. The shape of the headpiece also avoids the jaw point making it easier for the horse to relax. The bridle also avoids the cheekbone and the foramen infraorbital (small hole in the skull). Finally, the bridle does not press against the teeth and cheeks of the horse, which allows the horse to relax its mouth. In short, a bridle of very good quality which, through careful research, contributes to performing at a high level. DOES NOT INCLUDE REINS BRITISH DRESSAGE LEGAL
not rated £177.00 inc. VAT
Presteq Faysport Anatomical Bridle
The world’s only bridle with 12 anatomical properties After extensive research into the anatomy of the horse’s head, PresTeq has developed the FaySport Bridle. This is the world’s only bridle with 12 anatomical properties, which create a bridle with optimal comfort for the horse. The bridle follows the contours of the horse’s head and evades important nerves, muscles, bones and joints. Without hindrance from the bridle, the horse will be able to optimally focus on his task and get the best connection possible with its rider. The bridle also has various additional functionalities to provide convenience and flexibility for the rider. Making it the perfect tool for the serious rider and busy schedule. The bridle is made of vegetable tanned leather, which is gentle on the skin, durable and eco-friendly. The bridle can be used for all disciplines. The bridle is available in black and brown, both colours are available in size Pony, cob, X Full and full. Not supplied with reins Short explanation 12 anatomical properties
- The special shape of the crown piece relieves the nuchal ligament and nerve endings at the top of the poll. The pressure is moved to two gel cushions on the sides of the neck.
- The crown piece follows the shape of the ear base, allowing for optimal freedom of movement for the ears.
- The PressTEQ attachment of the browband provides a smooth bottom surface and prevents pressure points.
- The special shape of the crown piece avoids the TMJ joint, allowing optimal relaxation of the jaw.
- The crown piece avoids the facial crest to prevent chafing.
- By removing the unnecessary throat latch, the windpipe can no longer be obstructed or irritated.
- The ElasTEQ system in the cheek pieces provides an elastic connection to the mouth and prevents too much pressure on top of the head.
- The special shape of the noseband avoids the facial nerve opening in the skull.
- The noseband does not put pressure on the molars and cheeks.
- By using the provided elastic bit straps, pressure on the bars of the mouth will be reduced.
- The noseband is placed high enough to avoid the tip of the nasal bone and also features gel padding.
- The noseband is shaped to completely avoid the nostrils, allowing for optimal breathing.
- Disconnect the left cheek piece
- Place the bridle gently on the head, gently over the ears
- Fasten the noseband
- Place the bit in the mouth and connect the left cheek piece
- Fasten the flash strap
- The crown piece
- The noseband
- The noseband straps
- The bit