Coats, Gilets & Jackets
Showing all 8 results
Equestrian Stockholm Aurora Blues Fleece Jacket
Equisafety Charlotte Dujardin Hi Vis Riding Gilet
- Elegant tailored fit.
- A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- Soft ribbed inside collar.
- 2 large zipped pockets.
- Retro Reflective piping & 2" tape.
- Soft wickable lining.
- Excellent warmth to weight ration.
- Quilted technical insulation.
- Sufficiently lightweight for year round use.
- Sizes Child (8-12yrs) Can be found on Equisafety Kids Page
- Adult Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
Equisafety Multi Coloured Waistcoat
BRAND NEW FOR SUMMERStunning summer colour choices to choose from. This is a technical lightweight highly breathable mesh waistcoat. Fully adjustable at the back, 2 large zipped pockets. Charlotte Dujardin rubber logo badge. A very comfortable waistcoat to wear. Have fun and mix and match the range to really stand out. For all year round use.
How does the Charlotte Dujardin Multi Coloured mesh waistcoat keep you cooler in warmer weather?
Colour is reflected light which means the absorbed light heats an object up. This is why dark coloured materials will heat up faster in sunlight than brighter materials; they absorb more light, and heat up more.
The Multi Coloured mesh fabric is perfect for reflecting sun light and keeping you cooler in the summer.
QHP Winter Coat
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Waterproof rating: 10.000 mm/m2
- Breathability: 3000 ml/m per 24 hours
- Elegant winter jacket with 180 gram filling
- Equipped with a two-way zip
- This jacket is suitable for the winter
- Equipped with multiple pockets, such as on the left sleeve
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Preferably do not use fabric softener